You can restore all meta data listed above but there are some limitations due to the GitHub API:
- We currently can't restore Wikis automatically! They are stored in the backup but due to the GitHub API we can’t restore them. Please contact our support if you want to restore a wiki.
- Pull requests are included in the backup but can only be restored as issues due to limitations of the GitHub API.
- When restoring, all issues are filed by you and have the current date stamp but we include the original author and issue date as text in the issue description.
- We don’t link @mentions. If we would do so, users who have been participating might get flooded with notification emails.
- We don't assign issues in order to avoid email notifications when restoring. The information about the original assignee is written in the issue description.