There are many benefits using BackHub on GitHub Marketplace as opposed to Backhub basic. Here are the most important ones:
- it's able to create snapshots for your backups up to 30 days back in time. That means you can rollback to a previous state of your backup.
- you can pay for your plan with your GitHub account, which means no extra effort to setup yet another account and simple bookkeeping with one unified invoice.
- it's faster and build on a more scalable infrastructure.
- it has a more simple and clean UI.
- it's build as a GitHub app, has it's own token and is therefore independent of the user installing it.