There are many benefits to using BackHub on GitHub Marketplace as opposed to Backhub basic.
Here are the most important benefits:
- it can create snapshots for your backups up to 30 days back in time. That means you can rollback to a previous state of your backup.
- you can pay for your plan with your GitHub account, which means no extra effort to set up another account and simple bookkeeping with a unified invoice.
- it's faster and built on a more scalable infrastructure.
- it has a simpler and cleaner UI.
- it's built as a GitHub app with it's own token, and is therefore independent of the user installing it.