Seeking Ruby engineer to build exciting products for developers
To complement our team, we are looking for a software developer who wants to join us building exciting products for developers.
Who we are:
We are a small team of innovators who love to build great products that make life easier for developers. Besides BackHub we are also kickstarting SprintHub, a service to improve agile project management for larger GitHub projects.
How we work:
- We work agile and lean
- We work in iterations instead of bigbang-waterfall
- We work test driven
- We release early and often
- We care about a good user experience
- We work remotely most of the time
- We practice DevOps
In this role, you will:
- Improve BackHub by building new features and refactor existing ones
- Develop SprintHub form scratch together with your team (UX-Designer/Frontend-Developer, DevOps and Software Architect)
- 3+ years experience in Ruby
- Solid experience with git and GitHub
- Experience developing web apps
- Familiar with software testing using cucumber + rspec
- Comfortable in Unix environments
- Comfortable working with APIs
- Familiar with data backup concepts is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Why Join us?
- Build exciting products, stuff that you’d love to use yourself
- Work remotely most of the time and meet up with your team for work camps
- Open minded company culture with a pioneering spirit
- Flat hierarchy with opportunity for high responsibility
So if all this sounds good to you, please introduce yourself shortly, tell us who you are, what you have been working on lately and why you’re interested in this position along with your salary requirements and your GitHub username.